Sunday, October 23, 2011

Good News!

My hair has almost completely stopped falling out.  I stopped taking the DHEA supplement Oct 10th, and I also started using this AWESOME natural treatment for my hair and within 8 days of stopping the DHEA and 2 days of using the treatment I have stopped shedding!  You have no idea what that can do for a girls self-esteem!  I felt like daily I was getting sadder and sadder every time I saw the large amounts of hair that I was losing.  But it is amazing how quickly that sadness can turn around.  So I am hoping that this is the end of this part of the journey.  I will continue to use the natural treatment for awhile, and I told the doctor I am not taking the DHEA supplement anymore.  He said that was fine, because it is not vital to the IVF process.  It was just an added thing that had been researched recently and shown positive IVF results, but the doctor said there has only been one study, so he personally doesn't know if it really does anything or not.  I am willing to take my chances and not include it in order to have hair on my head!  In case anyone is wondering the products I am using are:

www.justnaturalskincare.com
Hair Loss Shampoo
Vinegar Rinse Cleanser
Grow New Hair treatment-Spray Oil

A much happier
Jenny

1 comment: