Monday, October 8, 2012

A quick update

Wow, I started to do a blog the day of my csection and thought, "oh, yea I'll keep up on it and post it while I am in the hospital." Ha ha ha! Not happening! So eventually I will post the entire 5 and a half day journey with all the details, but in the meantime here is a quick update!

The girls are here!!!!!! Justin and I are madly in love with them and they are perfect!!! This whole mommy parent thing is awesome! They were born on Wednesday October 3rd:

Frankie Paige (aka Baby A) came out first at 3:46pm
Georgia Star (aka Baby B) came out second at 3:47pm

The csection was scary and I had quite a hard time afterwards (more on all that in the detail blog to come). The girls came out healthy except Frankie had some breathing troubles (wet lungs) and has been in the NICU needing some assistance since birth.

Today is Monday and I was supposed to go home yesterday but the doctor pulled some strings and got Georgia and I another day in here to be near Frankie. Frankie is doing remarkably well and making great progress towards going home. She is off all machines and just needing to learning to eat enough and regulate her temp. Then she will most likely come home sometime between Wednesday and Friday.

I am heartbroken that I can't take both girls home at the same time, but I know it's best for Frankie to be healthy and strong.

Justin and I couldn't feel more blessed or in love with these 2 little bundles!! They are adorable!! Here are a few pictures to share for now until I get more time, which who knows when that will be????? Got to go feed to the girls! Oh yes did I mention that's all I do now is feed them and I love it that that is my only job! And I haven't slept in days and I'm totally ok with it, but it will be nice to go home to my own bed and shower. I have never been more in love with my husband or these 2 little girls!! Loving life at this moment!!

Jenny & Justin +5

No comments:

Post a Comment