Thursday, September 8, 2011

Day 4

Well today was much like yesterday with little drama with my morning and evening injections.  The morning one seems to hurt less than the evening one, but that hurt is still not much. and I think it is because I am half asleep.  I haven't really noticed any bloating in my abdomen yet, which they said is to be expected during this process, I am just not sure when that will happen, hopefully not at all.  And I think I mentioned already that they said to expect moodiness, irritability, and maybe headaches.  I haven't experienced the headaches yet either, and I double checked with Justin about the other 2 and he said nothing yet....

Today was my last day of work, and it was strange that I won't be back there until the end of September, but I am greatly anticipating the relaxing time off.  Maybe I can work on finding myself a new career in writing with the time off...Ha!

I am off to the doctor tomorrow afternoon, and I will update later after I give him a piece of my mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment