Monday, February 13, 2012

5 days post transfer

Well, here I sit........and wait.....and wait......and wait.  It has been the longest 5 days of my life, and I am sure the next 9 will be just as long!  I have been trying to keep myself busy and entertained, but honestly it is still all I think about.  Remember when you were little and in school and you would just sit and look at the clock and 5 minutes seemed like an eternity!  Well, I am right back there.  I won't mention anything about how I am feeling physically because I am trying not to read into anything that is there or not there.  But mentally I am screaming!  A nice glass of wine would be nice to calm my anxiety and the slowness of the days......Oh wait, that's right I can't have any wine, ugh!  Well I will leave it at that for now.  If you find any patience laying around, toss it my way.

Jenny +2
Injections: 123

No comments:

Post a Comment