Sunday, April 1, 2012

10 Week Belly Photo

Yay, I have made it to 10 weeks!  I am 1/4 the way there! The time seems like it has gone by kinda slow and kinda fast.  Here is my weekly picture and update below:




How far along?   10 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Still haven't asked
Maternity clothes?  Nope not yet, but my pants are getting tight, even had to use a rubber band on the button the other day
Stretch marks?  Nope, still using the cream like crazy!
Sleep:   Sleep a lot, can't get enough
Best moment this week:  Seeing the babies move on their own and hanging upside down
Have you told family and friends: 2 more weeks until I tell EVERYONE
Miss Anything? Monster, Lo-Carb energy drinks
Movement: Saw it on screen, but haven't felt anything yet
Food cravings?  Jimmy Dean Breakfast Sandwiches!! I could eat them all day long!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Everything, including cheese
Have you started to show yet: My belly feels hard and huge to me, but then I see the picture and it doesn't look that big
Gender prediction: Nope
Labor Signs: NOPE
Belly Button in or out? IN
Wedding rings on or off? ON
Happy or Moody most of the time: A little crabby this week because of the nausea at nighttime
Weekly Wisdom: Sometimes you just have to relax and do nothing and be ok with it
Looking forward to: My mom coming in town tomorrow and her getting to see the babies on the ultrasound on Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment